How to get people to read your blog
It's not enough to just write a great blog now a days. There are too many blogs out to even count. Experts can't even begin to estimate how many blogs are really out there. So how do you stand out? How do you get people to read and engage your content? Below are 5 quick tips to get your blog read.
1. Write about things that matter and are search word heavy in the subject that is close to what your writing about. If your a landscape company, write about landscape tips and tricks that a potential customer would be looking for.
2. Optimize your blog with HTML and tags so your content comes up in google search
3. Advertise your blog: There are sites like Blogvertising that will allow you to advertise your blog on other sites that are of similar material
4. Email is a great way to get your blog out there. Within your email blast, link your blog site to it. Don't give out the entire article. Make a link that say "read more" and have it link to your site. This will direct traffic to your website.
5. Post it: Post your blog to all your social media and link it back to your site. This is a neccessity since most people read blogs that are attached to their friends posts.